The 100 Best list for 2011 contains the most comprehensive information you need for your job search. Find out which large, medium and small companies are the best to work for in Oregon. Plus, now you will receive the new 2012 version as a bonus!
What is it that makes for a great workplace? For every company on this year’s 100 best list, it’s a combination of solid, tangible benefits like health insurance, retirement plans and flexible schedules mixed with other, more colorful and less obvious elements. Maybe it has to do with how a company stuck together through a downturn or the way it celebrated a record year. Perhaps it’s how the work a business does aligns with the values of its employees or how the company actually listens when its workers talk.
For only $10, safely purchased with your PayPal account, you will receive:
1. The new 2012 version as a bonus!
2. An Excel spreadsheet with the full data for you to sort, manipulate and research with all 100 winners
3. A PDF of the list in an easy-to-read layout.
4. New content not available in other versions, including:
- Direct link to company job pages (when available)
- Business sector and industry
- Oregon mailing address
- Region of Oregon main office
- Number of years company has appeared in 100 Best list