|| Print ||
Fifty-one Lane Powell lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® (Best Lawyers) 2015; of those selected, 23 lawyers are from the Firm’s office in Portland, Oregon.
The Portland “Best Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
· Craig D. Bachman: Litigation — Antitrust; Litigation — Intellectual Property
· A. Jeffery Bird: Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert R. Calo: Criminal Defense — White-Collar
· Lorne O. Dauenhauer: Employee Benefits (ERISA)
· Kenneth R. Davis II: Litigation — Intellectual Property
· Julianne R. Davis: Litigation — Intellectual Property
· Pilar C. French: Litigation — Banking and Finance
· John H. Gadon: Litigation and Controversy — Tax; Tax
· David G. Hosenpud: Commercial Litigation; Employment — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions — Defendants
· Charles F. Hudson: Eminent Domain and Condemnation
· Neil D. Kimmelfield: Litigation and Controversy — Tax; Tax
· Benjamin G. Lenhart: Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert E. Maloney: Eminent Domain and Condemnation
· Andrew J. Morrow Jr.: Corporate
· Paul M. Ostroff: Employment — Management; Labor — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment
· Milo Petranovich: Antitrust; Litigation — Securities; Commercial Litigation
· Bryan E. Powell: Real Estate
· Michael R. Silvey: Real Estate
· Vicki L. Smith: Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation — Defendants; Product Liability Litigation — Plaintiffs
· Thomas W. Sondag: Appellate
· John C. Stevason: Employment — Management
· Tanya Durkee Urbach: Commercial Litigation; Litigation — Securities
· Jeffrey C. Wolfstone: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Corporate; Mergers and Acquisitions
Special recognition goes to Bryan E. Powell and Thomas W. Sondag, who have been listed for 10 or more years.
The current edition of Best Lawyers (2015) is based on detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
|A Complex Portrait: Immigration, Jobs and the Economy|
|Woman of Steel|
|Kill the Meeting|
Is your business ready to join us in the call for action? This opening panel includes Oregon businesses who will discuss why they signed the Oregon Climate Declaration, the investments they are making to reduce carbon emissions, and how their actions are affecting their companies.
Get ready for two days of special events produced with the EPA, Portland Timbers and ISOS before and after the GoGreen Conference on October 16.
How sports tourism is driving economic growth and making cities across Oregon a better place to live.
Port of Morrow's business-ready attitude has a surprising global impact.
Through its support of the arts, the Cultural Trust is strengthening the business community.
Heed the morals of these seminal holiday stories in your everyday life.
Amy will practice in the firm's Business, Real Estate, and Tax practice groups.
While the Bend City Council ultimately upheld the approval which enables OSU-Cascades to move forward with the 10 acre site, it did also thoughtfully consider the nature of its code requirements, resident concerns and OSU-Cascade’s efforts and suggestions and crafted conditions of approval to address potential impacts of the site in the area.