|| Print ||
Fifty-one Lane Powell lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® (Best Lawyers) 2015; of those selected, 23 lawyers are from the Firm’s office in Portland, Oregon.
The Portland “Best Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
· Craig D. Bachman: Litigation — Antitrust; Litigation — Intellectual Property
· A. Jeffery Bird: Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert R. Calo: Criminal Defense — White-Collar
· Lorne O. Dauenhauer: Employee Benefits (ERISA)
· Kenneth R. Davis II: Litigation — Intellectual Property
· Julianne R. Davis: Litigation — Intellectual Property
· Pilar C. French: Litigation — Banking and Finance
· John H. Gadon: Litigation and Controversy — Tax; Tax
· David G. Hosenpud: Commercial Litigation; Employment — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions — Defendants
· Charles F. Hudson: Eminent Domain and Condemnation
· Neil D. Kimmelfield: Litigation and Controversy — Tax; Tax
· Benjamin G. Lenhart: Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert E. Maloney: Eminent Domain and Condemnation
· Andrew J. Morrow Jr.: Corporate
· Paul M. Ostroff: Employment — Management; Labor — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment
· Milo Petranovich: Antitrust; Litigation — Securities; Commercial Litigation
· Bryan E. Powell: Real Estate
· Michael R. Silvey: Real Estate
· Vicki L. Smith: Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation — Defendants; Product Liability Litigation — Plaintiffs
· Thomas W. Sondag: Appellate
· John C. Stevason: Employment — Management
· Tanya Durkee Urbach: Commercial Litigation; Litigation — Securities
· Jeffrey C. Wolfstone: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Corporate; Mergers and Acquisitions
Special recognition goes to Bryan E. Powell and Thomas W. Sondag, who have been listed for 10 or more years.
The current edition of Best Lawyers (2015) is based on detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
|A Complex Portrait: Immigration, Jobs and the Economy|
|Woman of Steel|
|Kill the Meeting|
Barran Liebman’s annual employment law seminar is an industry classic.
Is my drug-free workplace policy up in smoke?
More than 400 "Change Makers" will gather to invest in a socially sustainable community.