|| Print ||
Fifty-one Lane Powell lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® (Best Lawyers) 2015; of those selected, 23 lawyers are from the Firm’s office in Portland, Oregon.
The Portland “Best Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
· Craig D. Bachman: Litigation — Antitrust; Litigation — Intellectual Property
· A. Jeffery Bird: Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert R. Calo: Criminal Defense — White-Collar
· Lorne O. Dauenhauer: Employee Benefits (ERISA)
· Kenneth R. Davis II: Litigation — Intellectual Property
· Julianne R. Davis: Litigation — Intellectual Property
· Pilar C. French: Litigation — Banking and Finance
· John H. Gadon: Litigation and Controversy — Tax; Tax
· David G. Hosenpud: Commercial Litigation; Employment — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions — Defendants
· Charles F. Hudson: Eminent Domain and Condemnation
· Neil D. Kimmelfield: Litigation and Controversy — Tax; Tax
· Benjamin G. Lenhart: Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert E. Maloney: Eminent Domain and Condemnation
· Andrew J. Morrow Jr.: Corporate
· Paul M. Ostroff: Employment — Management; Labor — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment
· Milo Petranovich: Antitrust; Litigation — Securities; Commercial Litigation
· Bryan E. Powell: Real Estate
· Michael R. Silvey: Real Estate
· Vicki L. Smith: Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation — Defendants; Product Liability Litigation — Plaintiffs
· Thomas W. Sondag: Appellate
· John C. Stevason: Employment — Management
· Tanya Durkee Urbach: Commercial Litigation; Litigation — Securities
· Jeffrey C. Wolfstone: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Corporate; Mergers and Acquisitions
Special recognition goes to Bryan E. Powell and Thomas W. Sondag, who have been listed for 10 or more years.
The current edition of Best Lawyers (2015) is based on detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Real Time - Oregon Business
Tweets by @OregonBusiness
|Will Medford Ever Be Cool?|
|The Carbon Calculus|
|The Human Factor|
|Raising the Stakes|
|Which Way to Chinatown?|
Is your business ready to join us in the call for action? This opening panel includes Oregon businesses who will discuss why they signed the Oregon Climate Declaration, the investments they are making to reduce carbon emissions, and how their actions are affecting their companies.
Get ready for two days of special events produced with the EPA, Portland Timbers and ISOS before and after the GoGreen Conference on October 16.
hubbub health uses behavior change science to rethink wellness programs.
In Ashland, a public-private partnership results in online resources to help diversify the local economy.
How sports tourism is driving economic growth and making cities across Oregon a better place to live.
Sussman Shank LLP is pleased to announce that Matt Mertens has joined the firm. Matt will practice in the firm's Business, Litigation, and Business & Restructuring practice groups.
If you have given a former employee access to your company’s electronic information by virtue of assigning a desktop or laptop computer and you suspect he or she of having taken electronically stored data, there are several steps to follow to preserve electronic forensic evidence from spoliation.
The official launch will be Jan. 14.