On Thursday, April 3, from 8 a.m. to noon (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.), Lane Powell will team with Oregon Business magazine for a half-day seminar titled “Best Practices For Best Employers™: How to Become One of ‘Oregon’s Best Workplaces’ Starting Today!”
The seminar will be held in the Pavilion Ballroom at the Portland Hilton located at 921 SW Sixth Avenue. The registration fee is $75 prepay online or $90 at the door. Online registration is available at www.lanepowell.com.
The seminar will feature presentations by Lane Powell attorneys providing information geared toward human resource professionals, CEOs, business owners and corporate counsel. Seminar topics will include:
• “Health Care Reform: Employer Compliance Under the Affordable Care Act;”
• “Annual Labor and Employment Law Update and the Road Ahead: Lessons for Best Employers;”
• “Our Former Executive is Doing What?! When to Fight Over Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition;”
• “Labor Law for Non-Union Employers: The NLRB Has Its Sights on You!;” and
• “Update on Investigations and Honing Your Skills to Perform and Document Them.”