|| Print ||
Seventeen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2013 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another nine have been named “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
The “Oregon Super Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
• Appellate: Thomas W. Sondag
• Business Litigation: Charles F. Hudson
• Business Litigation and Employment Litigation: Defense: Susan K. Eggum
• Criminal Defense: White Collar: Robert R. Calo
• Employee Benefits/ERISA: Lorne O. Dauenhauer
• Employment Litigation: Defense: David G. Hosenpud
• Intellectual Property: Shawn M. Lindsay
• Intellectual Property Litigation: Craig D. Bachman, Kenneth R. Davis II
• Labor and Employment: Paul M. Ostroff
• Mergers and Acquisitions: A. Jeffery Bird
• Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell, Michael R. Silvey
• Securities and Corporate Finance: Andrew H. Ognall, Jeffrey C. Wolfstone
• Tax: John H. Gadon, Neil D. Kimmelfield
The “Oregon Rising Stars” and their practice areas are:
• Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights: Brian T. Kiolbasa
• Business Litigation: Peter D. Hawkes, Darin M. Sands
• Civil Litigation Defense: Kristen L. Tranetzki
• Employment Litigation: Defense: Joanna R. Brody
• Intellectual Property: Brenna K. Legaard, Parna A. Mehrbani
• Real Estate: Jeremy R. Bader, Garrett W. Crawshaw
Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.
The Super Lawyers selection procedure includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Oregon attorneys are given this honor. For Rising Stars, only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. Rising Stars are selected based on peer nominations and independent research, and only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.
|The Private 150: Bigger But Leaner|
|The Perfect Food|
|Taxis Uber Alles?|
|Powerlist: Staffing Firms|
Vigilant enters a New Year with a new president.
How George Fox has become one of Oregon's largest private universities.
Forest Grove sees growth in the burgeoning food and beverage scene.
Lane Powell Shareholder Susan K. Eggum has been elected as vice chair of programs and projects for the International Association of Defense Counsel’s (IADC’s) Employment Law Committee.
Geffen Mesher is saddened to announce the passing of long-time shareholder, Tom “Mike” Anderson, who died on July 10, 2014, from liver disease diagnosed after recent heart surgery. He was 55 years old.
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2014 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another five attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.