|| Print ||
Seventeen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2013 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another nine have been named “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
The “Oregon Super Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
• Appellate: Thomas W. Sondag
• Business Litigation: Charles F. Hudson
• Business Litigation and Employment Litigation: Defense: Susan K. Eggum
• Criminal Defense: White Collar: Robert R. Calo
• Employee Benefits/ERISA: Lorne O. Dauenhauer
• Employment Litigation: Defense: David G. Hosenpud
• Intellectual Property: Shawn M. Lindsay
• Intellectual Property Litigation: Craig D. Bachman, Kenneth R. Davis II
• Labor and Employment: Paul M. Ostroff
• Mergers and Acquisitions: A. Jeffery Bird
• Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell, Michael R. Silvey
• Securities and Corporate Finance: Andrew H. Ognall, Jeffrey C. Wolfstone
• Tax: John H. Gadon, Neil D. Kimmelfield
The “Oregon Rising Stars” and their practice areas are:
• Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights: Brian T. Kiolbasa
• Business Litigation: Peter D. Hawkes, Darin M. Sands
• Civil Litigation Defense: Kristen L. Tranetzki
• Employment Litigation: Defense: Joanna R. Brody
• Intellectual Property: Brenna K. Legaard, Parna A. Mehrbani
• Real Estate: Jeremy R. Bader, Garrett W. Crawshaw
Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.
The Super Lawyers selection procedure includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Oregon attorneys are given this honor. For Rising Stars, only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. Rising Stars are selected based on peer nominations and independent research, and only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.
|A Taste of Heaven|
|A Good Leap Forward|
|Fast Food Slows Down|
|Startup or Grow Up?|
|Tight and Loose|
Is your business ready to join us in the call for action? This opening panel includes Oregon businesses who will discuss why they signed the Oregon Climate Declaration, the investments they are making to reduce carbon emissions, and how their actions are affecting their companies.
Get ready for two days of special events produced with the EPA, Portland Timbers and ISOS before and after the GoGreen Conference on October 16.
First Call Resolution targets employee well-being and client satisfaction.
How six leading foundations are working together for a better Oregon.
Vigilant enters a New Year with a new president.
Sussman Shank is proud to announce that eight attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Lane Powell Shareholder William T. Patton has been appointed to the board of directors for Cascade AIDS Project, an organization that provides educational services and outreach to thousands of Oregonians living with HIV/AIDS.