|| Print ||
Seventeen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2013 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another nine have been named “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
The “Oregon Super Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
• Appellate: Thomas W. Sondag
• Business Litigation: Charles F. Hudson
• Business Litigation and Employment Litigation: Defense: Susan K. Eggum
• Criminal Defense: White Collar: Robert R. Calo
• Employee Benefits/ERISA: Lorne O. Dauenhauer
• Employment Litigation: Defense: David G. Hosenpud
• Intellectual Property: Shawn M. Lindsay
• Intellectual Property Litigation: Craig D. Bachman, Kenneth R. Davis II
• Labor and Employment: Paul M. Ostroff
• Mergers and Acquisitions: A. Jeffery Bird
• Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell, Michael R. Silvey
• Securities and Corporate Finance: Andrew H. Ognall, Jeffrey C. Wolfstone
• Tax: John H. Gadon, Neil D. Kimmelfield
The “Oregon Rising Stars” and their practice areas are:
• Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights: Brian T. Kiolbasa
• Business Litigation: Peter D. Hawkes, Darin M. Sands
• Civil Litigation Defense: Kristen L. Tranetzki
• Employment Litigation: Defense: Joanna R. Brody
• Intellectual Property: Brenna K. Legaard, Parna A. Mehrbani
• Real Estate: Jeremy R. Bader, Garrett W. Crawshaw
Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.
The Super Lawyers selection procedure includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Oregon attorneys are given this honor. For Rising Stars, only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. Rising Stars are selected based on peer nominations and independent research, and only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.
|The Good Hacker|
|It's a Man's Man's Man's World|
|Short Shrift:The threat of just-in-time scheduling|
|Downtime with the director of Barley's Angels|
|Fighting Fire With Fire|
|Shades of Gray|
|Man for All Seasons|
New conference aims to solve challenges, quell fears amid regulatory changes.
Tourism marketing supports entrepreneurship by attracting visitors to all corners of the state.
Beaverton firm's business intelligence platform rivals that of industry heavyweights.
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) will be presenting its third annual Entrepreneurial Summit on Friday, June 5 at Castaway in Portland, Oregon.
On June 13th Mayor Charlie Hales will attend nonprofit organization Dream Change’s inaugural Love Summit and will introduce one of its keynote speakers, Dan Wieden of Wieden+Kennedy advertising agency.
34 spots for food, 17 places to sip, and 7 sites to choose a brew beckon visitors.