|| Print ||
Seventeen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2013 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another nine have been named “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
The “Oregon Super Lawyers” and their practice areas are:
• Appellate: Thomas W. Sondag
• Business Litigation: Charles F. Hudson
• Business Litigation and Employment Litigation: Defense: Susan K. Eggum
• Criminal Defense: White Collar: Robert R. Calo
• Employee Benefits/ERISA: Lorne O. Dauenhauer
• Employment Litigation: Defense: David G. Hosenpud
• Intellectual Property: Shawn M. Lindsay
• Intellectual Property Litigation: Craig D. Bachman, Kenneth R. Davis II
• Labor and Employment: Paul M. Ostroff
• Mergers and Acquisitions: A. Jeffery Bird
• Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell, Michael R. Silvey
• Securities and Corporate Finance: Andrew H. Ognall, Jeffrey C. Wolfstone
• Tax: John H. Gadon, Neil D. Kimmelfield
The “Oregon Rising Stars” and their practice areas are:
• Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights: Brian T. Kiolbasa
• Business Litigation: Peter D. Hawkes, Darin M. Sands
• Civil Litigation Defense: Kristen L. Tranetzki
• Employment Litigation: Defense: Joanna R. Brody
• Intellectual Property: Brenna K. Legaard, Parna A. Mehrbani
• Real Estate: Jeremy R. Bader, Garrett W. Crawshaw
Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.
The Super Lawyers selection procedure includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Oregon attorneys are given this honor. For Rising Stars, only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. Rising Stars are selected based on peer nominations and independent research, and only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.
|How Doug Badger spends his downtime|
|Port at a crossroads|
|100 Best awards 2014|
|Our man in Congress|
Marketing the state brings new business, new jobs and a better quality of life for everyone.
Living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest means enjoying our wonderful surroundings, while remaining aware of the multiple types of natural disaster threats that we face: winter storms, windstorms, floods, landslides, earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis.“
Oregon State University's hospitality degree program invests in next-generation leaders.
On Saturday, April 26, more than 1,900 local Comcast employees and their families, friends and community partners will “make change happen” as they volunteer to improve schools and nonprofits in Oregon and Southwest Washington as part of Comcast’s 13th Comcast Cares Day.
NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson just completed their newly rebranded First Quarter Market Reports. Not only does it feature a brand new format, but the report ensures accuracy due to the annual truing up of their database.
Samuel Hernandez, an Associate at Barran Liebman, is the recipient of a 2014 Oregon State Bar Litigation Section Rising Litigator Award.