|| Print ||
A nonprofit representative familiar with your organization’s employment and benefits policies, as well as its sustainable practices, should complete the benefits (or employer) survey. It takes about 30 minutes.
Facts to be ready with before you take the survey online:
• Percentage of health plan premiums paid for employees and their family members
• Number of holidays, vacation days, sick leave or paid-time-off (PTO) granted after 1 year and maximum years of employment
• Flex-time and community service policies
• Benefits for maternity/paternity leave, adoption, child and elder care
• Amount of employer contributions to Section 125 flexible-spending plans for dependent care and medical expenses
• Transportation benefits
• Retirement plan details, including employer contributions to tax-qualified plans
• Tuition reimbursement and sabbatical policies
• Percentages of senior managers who are women and ethnic minorities
• Non-discrimination policies
• Organization's sustainable and environmental business practices
For more specific information, view the benefits survey questions.
Rules and guidelines:
• Answer each question as it applies to the majority of your employees in Oregon.
• Avoid clicking “continue” until you are certain of your answers. If you page back to change the answer to a question, click “continue” again in order for the new answer to register.
• The employer survey counts for 1/6 of a nonprofit’s total 100 Best score.
1. Review the benefits survey checklist above and/or the benefits survey questions and gather necessary information.
2. Access the survey online (link provided by e-mail).
3. Enter your contact information.
4. Answer all applicable questions until you reach the final page thanking you for taking the survey.
5. Within a week after submission, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your completed survey.
6. The benefits survey is due by Friday, JUNE 20.
|A Good Leap Forward|
|A Taste of Heaven|
|Fast Food Slows Down|
|Tight and Loose|
|Startup or Grow Up?|
Is your business ready to join us in the call for action? This opening panel includes Oregon businesses who will discuss why they signed the Oregon Climate Declaration, the investments they are making to reduce carbon emissions, and how their actions are affecting their companies.
Get ready for two days of special events produced with the EPA, Portland Timbers and ISOS before and after the GoGreen Conference on October 16.
Bank of America partners with nonprofits to create opportunities for women and drive economic growth.
How one Portland startup tracks devices around the world, making the Internet a safer place for businesses and consumers.
First Call Resolution targets employee well-being and client satisfaction.
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is pleased to announce 12 finalists—from a record number of 67 nominees—for the 2014 OEN Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is pleased to announce three finalists for the inaugural OEN Game Changer Award.