|| Print ||
The survey is divided into six sections: Work Environment; Management & Communications; Decision-making & Trust; Career Development and Learning; Benefits & Compensation; and Sustainable Practices (used to determine the 100 Best Green Companies list). Within each section are 5 workplace qualities (10 in Sustainable Practices) on which employees rate satisfaction and importance. There is also an optional demographic section and two open-ended questions asking what employees like about their workplace and what they would like improved.
For each statement below, employees rate:
I. Work Environment
1. Flexibility to balance family, community and job obligations
II. Management & Communications
6. Treatment by supervisors and management
III. Decision-making & Trust
11. Sense of shared accountability for company performance
IV. Career Development & Learning
16. On-the-job training
V. Benefits & Compensation
21. Adequacy and fairness of compensation across company
VI. Sustainable Practices (Used for 100 Best Green Cos. List)
26. Sustainability as part of the company’s mission
32. Efforts to reduce use of toxic materials and chemicals
33. Support for travel alternatives such as public transit, carpools, telecommuting, walking and bicycling
34. Workplace practice of energy conservation, such as turning off unused equipment and use of compact- fluorescent/LED bulbs and high efficiency appliances
35. Company's practice of buying local for materials, food, etc.
Optional demographic information
What is your job level?
How many years have you worked for your company?
• Less than 2 years
What is your age group?
• Younger than 25
What is your gender?
What is the highest education degree you have earned?• High school diploma
• Two-year associate's/technical
• Bachelor's degree
• Master's degree
Which of the following best describes your racial or ethnic group?• Asian/Pacific Islander
• Black/African American
• Native American/Eskimo/Aleut
Additional comments• What about your company makes it great?
• What about your company would you like to improve?
|The Private 150: Bigger But Leaner|
|The Perfect Food|
|Powerlist: Staffing Firms|
|Taxis Uber Alles?|
Vigilant enters a New Year with a new president.
How George Fox has become one of Oregon's largest private universities.
Forest Grove sees growth in the burgeoning food and beverage scene.
Geffen Mesher is saddened to announce the passing of long-time shareholder, Tom “Mike” Anderson, who died on July 10, 2014, from liver disease diagnosed after recent heart surgery. He was 55 years old.
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2014 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another five attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
From its first-ever member forum, to upcoming Board elections, the Oregon-based, non-profit health organization is focused on letting members control their healthcare destiny.