More than 350 people turned out today for Oregon Business magazine’s sixth annual celebration of the 100 Best Green Companies to Work For in Oregon.
Based on its widely recognized 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon project, the 100 Best Green Companies were determined by an anonymous employee survey and an independent assessment of the employers’ sustainability practices. There were 400 organizations and more than 16,000 employees participating in the project. Companies must enter either the 100 Best Companies survey or the 100 Best Nonprofits survey to be eligible for the 100 Best Green ranking.
The 100 Best Green Companies are featured in the June issue of Oregon Business magazine, which was revealed this afternoon at luncheon at The Nines Hotel.
The top 10 100 Best Green Companies are:
1. Rose City Mortgage, Portland
2. Research Into Action, Portland
3. Rogue Creamery, Central Point
4. Columbia Printing & Cleanroom, Portland
5. Oregon Environmental Council, Portland
6. Standing Stone Brewing Co., Ashland
7. LifeSource Natural Foods, Portland
8. Capital Pacific Bank, Portland
9. Anthro Corporation, Portland
10. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Portland
For a full list of the 100 winners, click here.
For more information on the 100 Best projects, go to www.Oregon100Best.com