The public transportation system for Portland said the expansion in service aided bus-usage in the fall quarter.
The Democrat from Oregon said he will push the Equality Act of 2015 when Congress returns from recess.
The ridesharing app agreed to stop illegally operating in Portland, while the homesharing app resists giving the city the name of its hosts.
Voting on the $43.8 million tax proposal has been delayed until mid-January.
A whistleblower suggested that project engineers were possibly withholding information about soil issues at the Coos Bay site.
- Terms of Heathman Hotel deal released
- Heathman Hotel experiences management shakeup after apparent sale
- Goldman Sachs analyst's vote of confidence aids Columbia Sportswear
- New era of relations with Cuba should allow for more Oregon fruit exports
- State lawmakers to look to clarify recreational pot rules