Portland bank acquired for $42 million.
OSU Extension agent wonders if people will pay more for locally-sourced wood products.
City says ride-sharing company is not following rules established for taxis.
Index measuring equality for same-sex employees deemed Nike, Portland General Electric and Stoel Rives to be perfect.
McFarlane's "vacation bank" allows for boost to his retirement package.
Michael Kaplan gets job after serving as acting director since August 2013.
- Two Medford farms asks court to halt ban on genetically modified crops
- Doha beats Eugene in bid for track championships
- Economic development group asks Klamath County for $100,000
- Public comments sought on Portland Street Fund
- Natural gas terminal in Coos Bay could be state's biggest greenhouse gas emitter