The governor calls for transparency while disagreeing with attorney general about scope of investigation.
The ridesharing company has accrued $116,000 in fines so far.
The ports embroiled in a labor dispute are expected to resume operations Monday without a long-term solution in sight.
- Wage concerns on legislative docket
- Harry & David executives out after 1-800-Flowers integration
- Evidence suggesting improprieties by Kitzhaber, Hayes continues to mount
- Amazon testifies tax uncertainty is hindering expanded presence in state
- Uber GM to Eugene city council: Proposal to allow company to operate is flawed