Bill Wyatt said he'd like to retire around the time he turns 67, which is in two years.
Portland company will receive no less than $13.4 million for maintenance on the ship Mercy.
Nike isn't talking about their plan, but documents filed give a general picture of what the company is intending to do.
The urban renewal projects include two of the most anticipated works: the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute and the Portland-to-Milwaukie MAX line.
New Relic plans to sell five million shares at the price of $18-20 each.
- Hillsboro property owners pitch tax to boost downtown vitality
- Kitzhaber says budget released on Monday will expand social safety net
- Portland Business Alliance poll: Citizens want a vote on proposed street tax
- Judge nixes Nike's request for preliminary injunction
- Auto industry continues to consolidate dealer structure