The eco-toothbrush has been popular on crowd-funding site crowdsupply.com.
The governor's budget for 2015-17 allocates an additional $800 million to encourage students to be ready for school from a young age.
Bill Wyatt said he'd like to retire around the time he turns 67, which is in two years.
Portland company will receive no less than $13.4 million for maintenance on the ship Mercy.
Nike isn't talking about their plan, but documents filed give a general picture of what the company is intending to do.
The urban renewal projects include two of the most anticipated works: the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute and the Portland-to-Milwaukie MAX line.
- SF Web startup with Portland office releases IPO details
- Uber could make inroads on Salem market
- Hillsboro property owners pitch tax to boost downtown vitality
- Kitzhaber says budget released on Monday will expand social safety net
- Portland Business Alliance poll: Citizens want a vote on proposed street tax