A proposed tax that aims to improve infrastructure will be decided later this month.
An investigation by the Oregonian finds that a Salem bureaucrat is directly benefiting from a program that was originally intended to aid the fish's migration.
Not long after coming to an agreement with Google to power its Glass project, Intel agreed with the company that owns Ray-Ban, Oakley and Persol to create technology for eye-glasses.
Although the tax is now in effect, questions swirl about its legitimacy.
There are now 530 cars circulating the Rose City.
- U.S. Senate to decide fate of Klamath water deal
- Portland State professor says more people means higher housing expenses
- Portland company wants to sell you your last toothbrush
- Kitzhaber's proposed budget reflects desire to boost education spending
- Port of Portland director says he intends to retire in 3-5 years