The Portland area is among the major metros with the smallest share of underwater mortgages, thanks to rapidly rising housing prices.
The state health insurance exchange increased their number of registrants in private health plans to an estimated 7,500 people. One week ago, only 730 people were enrolled.
- Oregon grocers file petitions to privatize liquor sales
- Portland lawmakers will bring 'sit-lie' debate back to Oregon Legislature
- Study reports Oregon private college presidents relatively underpaid at $350K to $500K
- Cover Oregon hires programming code specialists to double-check Oracle's work
- Southwest Airlines to provide nonstop flights between PDX and San Diego, Chicago and more