Oregon's unemployment rate dropped to 7.3% in November, its lowest point since September of 2008.
The Portland area is among the major metros with the smallest share of underwater mortgages, thanks to rapidly rising housing prices.
- Portland Value Village closing after 42 years
- Cover Oregon enrollment reaches record-breaking numbers in one week
- Oregon grocers file petitions to privatize liquor sales
- Portland lawmakers will bring 'sit-lie' debate back to Oregon Legislature
- Study reports Oregon private college presidents relatively underpaid at $350K to $500K