New governor sends ethics and transparency reforms to legislature; commits to predecessor's early-education plan.
Officials believe they cannot replace ICTSI Oregon.
The ad agency has hosted startup accelerator for more than five years.
An adviser to the governor netted $400,000 from the state as a side job; emails show Kitzhaber suggested a friendly special prosecutor and sought to prevent Hayes' emails from being released.
Animation studio to expand production facility by 70 percent; sportswear company to lease space in Beaverton.
- Full Sail Brewing employees vote to sell controlling interest
- Despite uncertain regulatory environment, Oregon entrepreneurs eye drones for growth
- Business leaders support, propose conditions to 'ban the box'
- Workers urge Sen. Wyden to eschew trade bill
- More than 100 Oregonians rally against vaccination bill