Two current and two former employees seek a total of $9.5 million in damages one month after the company agreed to a record settlement for similar allegations.
The scientist who found the since debunked autism-vaccination link will testify before the state legislature.
Lithia Motors reported all-time highs for the fourth quarter, 2014 adjusted net income.
Speaker Tina Kotek writes a letter insisting the program will move to the House floor despite Republicans' protests.
While much of the West Coast got back to work, squabbling between labor and management continued at Terminal 6 in Portland.
- Beaverton firm pitches hotel near UO football stadium
- Oregon posts below average community college grad rates as PCC ups per-credit cost
- Zidell family submits permits for South Waterfront office buildings
- Union, terminal operators reach tentative agreement, ending retail group's 'nightmare'
- Gov. Brown wraps up first week in office