The proposed change to the state's tax law is intended to entice companies like Google Fiber and Comcast.
The Portland Mercado on SE Foster Road will welcome 19 new businesses.
Losses for the West Coast ports have been a boon for their East Coast counterparts as labor strife has stymied growth due to diverted cargo and lost contacts.
Mild winters will lengthen the growing season but also constrain amount of usable water while increasing potential for losses caused by fires.
Portland-based Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance devises $18.3 million, five-year plan to promote efficient use of natural gas.
- Cylvia Hayes sues Oregonian to block release of emails
- Administration officials: Large wildfires should be treated as natural disasters
- Portland mayor, representative propose measures in response to legal weed
- Gov. Brown intends to alter small-business regulations
- Uber testimony highlights rift between the rideshare startup, Portland cab companies