Federal regulators establish rule mandating publicly-owned companies to reveal the ratio between executives' compensation and employees' median wage.
Marion County ruling deems former first lady's correspondence to be part of the public record.
Portland is one of three markets left wondering if/when the super fast Internet service will come to town.
The company announces its discounted service will be delivered at 10 megabits per second.
- Details about government incentives for businesses to be disclosed
- Building starts on substance-free apartment building
- Hopworks receives another eco-friendly distinction
- Professor allegedly fired from Eugene university for pregnancy out of wedlock
- Oregon may be largely unaffected by Obama energy plan