The ridesharing company has accrued $116,000 in fines so far.
The ports embroiled in a labor dispute are expected to resume operations Monday without a long-term solution in sight.
The New York-based flower company didn't give a reason for ousting the executives.
Emails released before the weekend indicate first lady directed state employees on issues related to her private consulting work.
'Eliminating the threat of central assessment will permit Amazon to continue to invest in Oregon.
- Uber GM to Eugene city council: Proposal to allow company to operate is flawed
- Oregon exporter: West Coast ports shutting down a 'disaster'
- Intel employees at risk after hack of Anthem
- Report: Oregon economy expanded at fast rate to end 2014
- Senate president, speaker of the house address Kitzhaber scandal