Although the tax is now in effect, questions swirl about its legitimacy.
There are now 530 cars circulating the Rose City.
The expert's study refutes the 2014 Urban Growth Report.
The eco-toothbrush has been popular on crowd-funding site crowdsupply.com.
The governor's budget for 2015-17 allocates an additional $800 million to encourage students to be ready for school from a young age.
- Port of Portland director says he intends to retire in 3-5 years
- Kitzhaber releases 2015-17 budget
- Navy medical vessel contract goes to Vigor Industrial
- Skylab brings lauded design to Nike World Headquarters revamping
- Portland city council considers raising additional $310M for redevelopment projects