The controversial Port of St. Helens dock reconstruction is being considered for a portion of the state's $4 million in transportation grants.
Good news comes for pair of Oregon companies seeking to entrench themselves in their respective industries.
Drones, support for rural Oregon, and wages all discussed at Tuesday's meeting.
The Lake Oswego-based railcar manufacturing company made an agreement for 19.5 percent of Amsted-Maxion Hortolandia.
The young aviation company is setting its sights high.
- Business group releases study on traffic jam cost as street fee talks continue
- Business groups, legislators discuss goals of upcoming year as UO report indicates growth
- Majority stake of Ruby Receptionists sells for $38.8M
- Change coming to NW Portland
- Industrial hemp rules to be discussed at public hearing