New governor sends ethics and transparency reforms to legislature; commits to predecessor's early-education plan.
Officials believe they cannot replace ICTSI Oregon.
The ad agency has hosted startup accelerator for more than five years.
An adviser to the governor netted $400,000 from the state as a side job; emails show Kitzhaber suggested a friendly special prosecutor and sought to prevent Hayes' emails from being released.
- Portland officials: City budget outlook improving
- Laika, Columbia announce respective plans to expand in suburbs
- Full Sail Brewing employees vote to sell controlling interest
- Despite uncertain regulatory environment, Oregon entrepreneurs eye drones for growth
- Business leaders support, propose conditions to 'ban the box'