A New Jersey lawmaker is pursuing a bill that would allow drivers to pump their own gas.
The high-end grocery store is launching a new concept to appeal to millennials.
Oregon treasurer urged lawmakers to pass a bill addressing a potential budget shortfall created by a recent Supreme Court decision.
Busy real estate season expected as the city experiences its most robust housing market since the recession.
- Nestle water-trade deal protested by thousands in petition
- Nike faces Twitter backlash for police-appreciation promotion
- Portland approves $15 an hour minimum wage for city workers, contractors
- Construction starts on undersea cable from Hillsboro to Asia
- OHSU researcher's goal: 'make every pregnancy planned, highly desired'