Sen. Ron Wyden, Rep. Greg Walden each stake claim in contentious debate ahead of FCC's vote.
While the rest of the West Coast gets back to work, labor strife at Terminal 6 endures.
The court fight continues as both sides of the case file opposing motions.
An attorney representing a downtown hoteliers group says public funding for the convention center hotel is not a factor in Portland hosting the NBA's marquee midseason event.
Oregon lawmakers rescind invitation to researcher who promoted a fallacious vaccine-autism link.
- Think tank: We're in the midst of an urban economic boom
- After settling with six workers, Daimler sued by four African Americans for racial discrimination
- Vaccination news: Controversial researcher to testify in Salem
- Transportation, ethics bills proposed
- Medford-based auto retailer has record-breaking 4Q