The Portland area is among the major metros with the smallest share of underwater mortgages, thanks to rapidly rising housing prices.
The state health insurance exchange increased their number of registrants in private health plans to an estimated 7,500 people. One week ago, only 730 people were enrolled.
Should Oregon government be involved in the liquor business? Voters could decide the fate of liquor privatization next year.
Portland lawmakers plan to present a bill at the February legislative session that could spark another debate over the city's homelessness and panhandling.
- Study reports Oregon private college presidents relatively underpaid at $350K to $500K
- Cover Oregon hires programming code specialists to double-check Oracle's work
- Southwest Airlines to provide nonstop flights between PDX and San Diego, Chicago and more
- Beloved Portland cupcake shop to close at the end of December
- Portland coffee company employs adults with disabilities