The state health insurance exchange increased their number of registrants in private health plans to an estimated 7,500 people. One week ago, only 730 people were enrolled.
Should Oregon government be involved in the liquor business? Voters could decide the fate of liquor privatization next year.
Portland lawmakers plan to present a bill at the February legislative session that could spark another debate over the city's homelessness and panhandling.
According to a study done by the Chronicle of Higher Ed, Oregon's private college presidents are underpaid when compared to their counterparts.
Cover Oregon is hiring outside experts to ensure Oracle Corp. programmers are not also adding new bugs while working to fix the state's health insurance website.
- Southwest Airlines to provide nonstop flights between PDX and San Diego, Chicago and more
- Beloved Portland cupcake shop to close at the end of December
- Portland coffee company employs adults with disabilities
- China bans shellfish imports from Pacific Northwest
- Young Oregonians choose between work, school