Legislature confirms Metro is allowed to pursue publicly-funded projects without securing a public vote.
Former first lady links to Monica Lewinsky talk before lamenting about "click-for-cash media business."
BREW NEWS: Government report says Chinese beer drinkers are tired of macrobrewery offerings; Ashland brewery joins coalition of eco-friendly beermakers; Lompoc powers through several recipes in just a few years.
The two-year extension is included in a bipartisan measure.
Out-of-state groups say new law violates constitutional commerce clause.
- Study examines 'entrepreneurial DNA' in Seattle, Portland
- Oregon schools budget on pace for earliest passage ever
- Starbucks using Portland area as testing ground again
- Oregon Department of Justice investigating university solar tax credits
- House passes bill to attract Google, company says it's not impressed