After months of strife, longshoreman and port terminal operators have agreed on a contract.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ROUNDUP: Ocean acidification could disproportionately affect region; oil, ethanol trains expected to derail 10 times a year; Ashland prepares for fiery summer.
The group's leaders said their goal is to raise $15,000 using the crowdfunding site Indiegogo.
The fund has granted a total of $1.6 million for projects throughout the state.
Visitors still frequenting the region — but not necessarily for winter activities.
- Urban Airship's total funding grows to $67.6M after securing $9M investment
- Hillsboro agency: No problem making beer from wastewater
- Oregon taxpayers could get a kicker as state revenue exceeds expectations
- Senate votes to end Cover Oregon
- Portland-based women's apparel startup reaches $50k Kickstarter benchmark