Lithia Motors reported all-time highs for the fourth quarter, 2014 adjusted net income.
Speaker Tina Kotek writes a letter insisting the program will move to the House floor despite Republicans' protests.
While much of the West Coast got back to work, squabbling between labor and management continued at Terminal 6 in Portland.
VIP Hospitality Group leaders will meet with Eugene officials about a proposal to demolish a substance treatment facility and build a hotel near Autzen Stadium.
Study: Oregon community college complete a 4-year degree 10 points below the national average.
Documents filed with the city provide the blueprint for three parcels — two office spaces and one apartment building.
- Union, terminal operators reach tentative agreement, ending retail group's 'nightmare'
- Gov. Brown wraps up first week in office
- Northwest to be hit hard by climate change, scientists predict
- Portland-based ChickTech launches national campaign
- Cycle Oregon commits just shy of $70k to rural communities