HEALTH ROUNDUP: Bills in Oregon Legislature to provide relief for families burdened by skyrocketing drug costs; Oregon hospitals overbill Medicare.
The general manager of TriMet said the new Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail Line will be $10-40 million under budget.
- Background checks on private gun sale bill introduced
- Department of Administrative Services hacked
- Portland entrepreneurs hiring more employees, earning more revenue than global competitors
- California companies announce plans to expand in Portland area
- Deschutes Co. growing at one of the fastest rates in the country