The former governor's fiancee disputes public records request made by state's largest newspaper; Oracle mulls suing Kitzhaber and his top aide.
During a Senate hearing, federal officials said easy access to funding to mitigate the damage done by large fires is essential.
Charlie Hales asks for $440,000 for a permitting program; Rep. Lew Frederick aims to alter sentences for pot offenders.
The new governor said she aims to bolster rural Oregon's economy by improving regulatory climate for small businesses.
Taxi companies insist rideshare companies follow same rules, while Uber says innovation is being stifled.
The Rose City has experienced four-straight years of growth in the tourism industry.
- Oregon congressmen on opposing sides of net neutrality issue
- Port of Portland bucks national trend, keeps labor fight alive
- Coast Guard, Oregon coast groups sustain court fight over helicopter base
- Lawyer: 'Portland has no realistic chance of getting the NBA All-Star Game'
- Erickson posts losses in 2014 due to poor 4Q