The new governor said she aims to bolster rural Oregon's economy by improving regulatory climate for small businesses.
Taxi companies insist rideshare companies follow same rules, while Uber says innovation is being stifled.
The Rose City has experienced four-straight years of growth in the tourism industry.
Sen. Ron Wyden, Rep. Greg Walden each stake claim in contentious debate ahead of FCC's vote.
While the rest of the West Coast gets back to work, labor strife at Terminal 6 endures.
The court fight continues as both sides of the case file opposing motions.
- Lawyer: 'Portland has no realistic chance of getting the NBA All-Star Game'
- Erickson posts losses in 2014 due to poor 4Q
- Discredited anti-vaccination doctor's testimony canceled
- Think tank: We're in the midst of an urban economic boom
- After settling with six workers, Daimler sued by four African Americans for racial discrimination