The ex-secretary of state was sworn in Wednesday morning in Salem.
Creditors file petition to drive businessman and former mayoral candidate into Chapter 7 involuntary bankruptcy.
The port has been criticized for how it has addressed airport workers' unrest while conflicts with labor continues to hurt the shipping terminal.
Oregon leads the nation with highest percentage of kindergarteners with non-medical vaccine exemptions.
In a memo to her staff, Fritz emphasized the importance of tree preservation, on-street parking availability and neighborhood compatibility when considering developer proposals.
Kate Brown, John Kitzhaber lay low Monday before transition of the state's top position.
- Port of Portland's second-largest customer not leaving yet
- Business groups, GOP express concerns regarding paid sick leave bill
- ODOT pays to study quake solutions for Medford I-5 viaduct
- Business owners bemoan Hanjin's departure from Portland
- Medford police chief: High violent crime ranking based on bad numbers