Visitors still frequenting the region — but not necessarily for winter activities.
Marketing startup has raised $21 million in its series D funding round, which started in October.
BREWERY ROUNDUP: Clean Water Services uses "reclaimed water" to make beer; Eugene-based Ninkasi expands; Breakside, Hopworks head to Iceland.
An improved revenue stream for the state could allow a refund that comes in the form of a tax credit.
Society Nine, which makes products for women in mixed martial arts, reached its goal by securing donations from 548 backers.
- TriMet announces plans for $1.6M of improvements
- Zillow: Racial divide in US housing 'largely unchanged for more than a century'
- The Dalles Rep: Avoid 'knee-jerk' bills in wake of Kitzhaber scandal
- Portland approves $15 an hour minimum wage for city workers
- Brown as governor elicits praise, apprehension