The Portland mayor announced he was leaving his job as director of the City Club to lead a climate change initiative in Washington D.C.
TECH ROUNDUP: Cedexis has raised a total of about $13 million for its cloud-computing service.
Pembina Marine Terminals' $500 million North Portland plan was subjected to public comment Tuesday.
The German shoemaker said it could add as many as 500 athletes as endorsers.
Tech roundup: Integra reorganizes, brings back Electric Lightwave; AMD hopes to regain market share from Intel; shipments of PCs drop, but beat projections.
- Energy roundup: Ex-transportation chairwoman claims wrongful termination
- Portland to resolve street fee, issues with Airbnb
- Leaders focus on closing urban/rural gap; cranberry grower sued
- Colorado company invests in Lakeview for alternative energy project
- Weyerhaeuser blames port slowdowns for layoffs