Installation of solar panels at Oregon State University and Oregon Institute of Technology connected to possible fraud.
PORTLAND ROUNDUP: Development buzzes in Lloyd District; East Portland residents want out; prices of homes skyrocket throughout city.
LEGISLATIVE ROUNDUP: Social media and employment bill passes Senate; House approves measure allowing workers to discuss wages.
Proposal calls for carbon emissions to be cut 80 percent by 2050.
- Oregon's unemployment rate officially hits pre-recession levels
- Kitzhaber emails illustrate disconnect between environmental rhetoric, friendship with campaign contributor
- California refinery problems cause Oregon fuel prices to climb 70 cents in a month
- Portland has second-highest food stamp rate of major metro areas
- How much is the city of Bend worth? $1B