The Rose Quarter will undergo a multi-year upgrade costing more than $16 million.
"During the upcoming offseason, there will be extensive construction around the Moda Center that will raise the level of what guests can experience on almost any night at the Rose Quarter,” said Trail Blazers and Moda Center CEO Chris McGowan.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The 1,800 Club Level Seats will be refurbished.
- 20 of the arena's 66 private suites will be completed renovated.
- 12 "Studio Suites" that seat fourwill be added to the Suite Level.
- The Rose Room will be turned into a private membership club designed to encourage business networking.
- A glass-enclosed bar offering downtown views will be added in the 300 Level.
Read more at Portland Business Journal