How to Become a Best Workplace Starting Today!
Please join us on Thursday, April 9, for our 32nd Annual Labor and Employment Seminar as we team with Oregon Business magazine's 2015 "Best Companies to Work For in Oregon."
This annual seminar, geared toward Employers, Managers, Human Resource Professionals and Corporate Counsel, is part of our ongoing Employment Law School For Managers® Series.
This seminar has been pre-approved for 3.75 HR Certification Institute credit hours. Oregon and Washington CLE credits are pending.
- Recent developments regarding the employer mandate under the Affordable Care Act;
- Legal trends affecting employers over the past year, including new federal, state and local laws; regulatory changes and initiatives; and decisions from courts;
- Tools for managing risk when onboarding and exiting your C-Suite employees;
- Developments that have led to the dramatic expansion of retaliation and whistleblowing claims and the steps employers can take to reduce their risks; and
- The effect of legalized marijuana in Oregon on your drug-free workplace policies.
To view the full agenda or to register, please visit the event website.
Date: Thursday, April 9
Time: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (7:30 a.m. Breakfast and Registration)
Location: Hilton Portland, Pavilion Ballroom
921 S.W. 6th Ave.
For directions, visit the Portland Hilton website.
(Please note that parking will be at your own expense.)
Cost: $75 prepay online; $90 at the door.