BY GRANT KIRBY | OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR
The mega-shift from technology-driven to data-driven organizations raises questions about Oregon’s workforce preparedness.
BY LINDA BAKER
Leaders in Oregon's ag sector gathered this morning in Portland’s Coopers Hall winery/taproom to discuss the role of the region as an export gateway, impediments to exporting products and solutions to containerized shipping challenges.
BY JACOB PALMER | DIGITAL NEWS EDITOR
inDinero, a business that manages back-office accounting for startups and smaller companies, recently announced it would relocate its headquarters from San Francisco to Portland. We talked to CEO Jessica Mah about what drew her to Portland and how she plans to disrupt the traditional CPA model.
- Oregon Business expands events portfolio
- Opening soon: 3 of the coolest new breweries in Oregon
- 10 Oregon companies positioning themselves for growth
- Are wolves good for business?
- 4 highlights of the MLS labor deal
- Photos from the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon awards celebration
- VIDEO: The 2015 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon
- 2015 100 Best companies announced