Vested outsourcing is a topic you likely have not heard much about yet. It is an innovative approach to improving the outcome and effectiveness between companies and their suppliers. It is particularly important to companies that make things themselves or currently outsource production off-shore. Contributing writer Jerry Saveriano discusses vested outsourcing with Scott Schroeder, president and CEO of Mega Tech of Oregon, in a two-part interview series.
- Is Meg Whitman up to running HP?
- The logic of cutting payroll taxes
- Making pay-for-performance plans pay off
- Oregon foreclosures trending down
- Oregon unemployment ticks higher
- The customer is always right — and talkative
- Create trust with the humble job description
- The danger of structural unemployment