Business and government leaders discuss clean energy technologies amid concerns about renewable energy policy and competition from China.
Remember that other people are motivated, not by your values, but by their values. Respect other people’s behavior and decisions as being illustrations of their values. Once you stop judging and condemning, and start respecting and listening, you’ll be far more effective, says leadership expert Tom Cox.
- Keeping the commerical print industry aloft
- Build trust by setting expectations
- Education reforms raise funding questions
- The PDX park cafe challenge
- Uncertainty dogs local wind companies
- The unrealized potential of East Portland
- On the scene: Emerging energy solutions
- Brady campaign puts New Seasons in spotlight