If you’re normal, the biggest opportunity your team faces is trusting each other even more. Until they can say anything to each other, and everybody can listen open-mindedly and never ever take offense – until you build your team up to that level, they will perform below their potential.
In the past, picturing alternative energy solutions might have conjured up images of a VW bus running on vegetable oil reclaimed from local fast food joints. Now, especially in the Northwest, new energy solutions are so much more.
- Typhoon closure spotlights evolving restaurant scene
- Women working more, and less, in Oregon
- Managing the person who can't say no
- Business accelerators grow outside Portland
- Bob's sage advice on staying independent
- Democratic, Republican economic agendas put forth
- The business case for retrofitting schools
- New LGBTQ magazine to start up