High gas prices have been in the news constantly this spring. For weeks, as Oregon has experienced soaring gas prices, the blogosphere has been awash in claims that refineries are fixing prices. Turns out, the paranoid among us could be right.
Steve was on the brink of being fired. At best, he would be stripped of his coveted management role and revert to being a staffer — as he had been for over a decade. It wasn’t clear if he would ever get another shot at promotion. And it was my job to save him. The diagnosis was easy — Steve was ungrateful. And ungrateful bosses create bad performance.
- Creating value with mobile apps
- Turning spoils into commodities on the Columbia River
- The democratization of VC
- Making the best use of an intern
- SPJ names Oregon Business best publication
- Five lessons from the Webvisions conference
- How to write a thank you note
- New co-housing community bucks market trends