Resident enrollment at Oregon universities is increasing but the share of Oregon high school graduates choosing Oregon colleges is declining by a small amount.
There are excellent companies that handle swings in client work and still turn out high quality results. Whenever someone attributes any type result (especially a bad result) to “circumstances” you can be sure they’re in denial. Those excellent companies face “circumstances,” too — they just handle them differently, says leadership expert Tom Cox.
Oregon Business magazine has named its fourth annual 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon. The rankings were revealed Thursday night at the Portland Downtown Hilton, along with the October issue of the magazine, which spotlights the winners and the nonprofit sector.
- Meetings can be meaningful — really
- Foreclosures shifting to courts
- Drop the arrogance and learn to coach
- Local, sustainable food can build a vital economy
- Demand less, become more effective
- Food carts switching to mobile payments
- A new school and new beginning in Vernonia
- CEOs: just start measuring