BY CLIFF HOCKLEY | OB GUEST CONTRIBUTOR
With the increasing retirements of Baby Boomers, a massive real estate shift has created a significant increase in demand for NNN properties. The result? Increased demand has triggered higher prices and lower yields.
BY JASON NORRIS | OB GUEST CONTRIBUTOR
Back in May, we shared a common Wall Street quote about investing, “Sell in May and go away.” Fast forward to July and the most common question we have been getting from clients is, “When is the market pullback going to occur?”
BY DEBRA RINGOLD | OB GUEST CONTRIBUTOR
Since 1970 the performance of our public education system has steadily deteriorated.
BY TOM COX | OB BLOGGER
There are very different learning and communication styles. We all need to take charge of helping our bosses and peers get along with us better, and a first step is in knowing your own work style along these seven dimensions.
- Protect your business' reputation: Know yourself
- Building a better customer experience
- Protecting your business from cybercrime
- Don't reorganize. Fix the fundamentals instead
- Car ignition recalls and lean product design
- How to handle the unexpected
- How to help your staff solve their own problems
- Tech makes the world go round