BY KATHERINE HEEKIN | OB GUEST COLUMNIST
Picking a business partner is not much different than choosing a spouse or life partner, and the business break-up can be as heart-wrenching and costly as divorce.
An international architecture firm known for its design of the National September 11 Memorial Museum Pavilion in New York unveiled its plan this week for a modern indoor/outdoor food market at the foot of the Morrison Bridge in downtown Portland.
Oregon’s new marijuana law is expected to lead to a bevy of new business opportunities for the state. And not just for growers. Law firms, HR consultants, energy efficiency companies and many others are expected to benefit from the decriminalization of pot, according to panelists at an Oregon Business breakfast meeting on Tuesday.
- The 5 highest revenue-generating parks in Oregon
- Stemming the tide of money in politics
- Fixing Oregon’s broken roads
- 6 key things to know about summer baseball in Oregon
- The Backstory: Portland Youth Builders
- Green workplace 2.0
- Photo Log: The 2015 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon
- Intrepid reporter checks out ZoomCare rebrand