Barran Liebman is proud to announce that Sam Hernandez, an associate with the firm, has been honored by the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber with their Leadership Award.
Lisa C. Alan recently joined Lane Powell as Counsel to the Firm in the Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
The defined contribution model aims to drive consumer engagement in health decisions.
The former Umpqua Bank, JPMorgan Chase Assistant Vice President joins Credit Union.
BY THE OREGON CONVENTION CENTER
The Oregon Convention Center received the 2014 Green Award at Travel Portland’s 35th Annual Tourism & Hospitality Industry Awards Celebration.
BY BANU RAMACHANDRAN
The federal court for the District of Oregon struck down Oregon's 2004 state constitutional amendment defining marriage as solely between one man and one woman. Oregon now becomes the latest state to recognize same-sex marriages performed within its own borders.
- Nonprofits In Flux: Implications and Opportunities
- June 12: Feast with Local Food Heroes at Summer's First BBQ
- OnPoint Community Credit Union to Open Three New Branches
- Comcast, Community Partners to Improve Sites in Oregon & SW Washington
- Brand new format for NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson quarterly market reports
- Barran Liebman’s Sam Hernandez Recognized as "Rising Litigator"
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters Passes Self-Insurance Bill for Small Businesses
- Weston Technology Solutions and Lumbermens Insurance Hosts April 2nd Seminar on Digital Liability in a Regulated World