BY KEN MADDEN
My company, Madden Industrial Craftsmen, has been in the business of helping manufacturers find skilled workers for 27 years, so I have been fighting the workforce challenges first hand. In addition, I Chair the Oregon Workforce Investment Board (OWIB), and I’m an elected Board Member for Portland Community College. These experiences give me a broad platform for witnessing how manufacturers are competing for talent with other industry sectors across the region.
BY KEN MADDEN
Over the past decade, the temporary workforce has increased dramatically in numbers. Many staffing services have been opened to meet this growing demand. This means that as an employee looking for work or an employer looking for contingent staffing, you have a lot more options to choose from. The following paragraphs will describe factors to consider when choosing a service to make sure you are getting the best return for your investment in time and money.
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2015 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another five attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
Small businesses are the lifeblood of our community—and as a community credit union, we deliver the extra help they need to achieve and maintain success.
3 Degrees Event Celebrates 5th Year Bringing Nonprofit and Business Professionals Together to Benefit Portland.
Bend energy leader brings passion for efficiency and renewable energy to the nonprofit.
Colette Young to lead staff at Southwest Portland branch.
- 2015 Rotary Oregon Ethics in Business Awards Dinner is June 17th
- Sussman Shank Lead Counsel on Successful Complex $300+M Senior Housing and 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange Transaction
- Founders of 10 Barrel Brewing, Sock It to Me, Skyward to Share Their Stories at OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit: What’s Your Wilson?
- Portland Mayor to Make Special Appearance at The Love Summit on June 13th at Wieden+Kennedy
- Lane Powell Named One of the 'Top 100 Firms for Female Attorneys' by Law360
- Dan Price, Gravity Payments CEO, to Speak at the Love Summit
- Concordia University MBA Wine & Cheese Information Session
- empowered nw conference partners with Stoller Family Vineyard