Local businesses interested in offering retail items, food and beverage, or passenger services at Portland International Airport are invited to attend one of two meetings on March 17.
The Firm was recognized for the strength of its case matters during 2014, including precedents set or verdicts with notable high dollar amounts at stake.
The Oregon Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services, will be hosting it’s Annual Dinner and Keynote event on March 12, 2015. The evening promises to be memorable, with this years Keynote, Christine McKinley.
Lane Powell will team with Oregon Business magazine for a half-day seminar titled “Best Practices For Best Employers™: How to Become One of ‘Oregon’s Best Workplaces’ Starting Today!”
What To Do When An Employee Leaves And The Employer Suspects Electronically Stored Data Has Been Taken
If you have given a former employee access to your company’s electronic information by virtue of assigning a desktop or laptop computer and you suspect he or she of having taken electronically stored data, there are several steps to follow to preserve electronic forensic evidence from spoliation.
The official launch will be Jan. 14.
Reverse Vendor Fair gives businesses a chance to connect with University of Oregon, government agencies
In a switch on the traditional trade show, representatives from UO departments and local and state agencies will host tables to connect with businesses and vendors. The fourth Reverse Vendor Fair will take place Wednesday, Feb. 25, in Eugene.
- Dunn Carney 7th Annual Ag Summit on January 21, 2015
- OnPoint Community Credit Union partners with Raymond James
- Sussman Shank welcomes Amy Geerhart to the firm
- How the Bend City Council addressed OSU Cascades' campus application
- Karnopp Petersen: Measure 91 Employment Law Briefing
- 2014 GoGreen Portland Conference Kicks Off Next Week
- Dallas Thomsen and Victor Roehm Named Partners of the Firm
- OnPoint Community Credit Union Announces Grand Opening