Boly:Welch creates sustainable succession plan.
Discussing marijuana, diversity, and discrimination.
Supporting a new generation of thoughtful leaders.
The SHOC Walk & Run is an opportunity for families, survivors, supporters and businesses from various communities to join together for a common cause. Additionally, it helps carry out SHOC Foundation’s mission of raising funds for research, increasing public awareness, and empowering ovarian cancer survivors during their fight.
Nearly 700,000 people in the United States are currently living with a primary brain tumor, and roughly 69,000 more will be diagnosed this year. The Portland Brain Tumor Walk works to raise awareness and resources in order to help fund programs aimed to fight and cure brain tumors. In doing so, the event offers an opportunity for friends and family to honor or remember those affected by brain tumors, connect with others passionate about the cause and to help educate the community.
One Day Conference to bring together 300+ regional business and government leaders.
Mid-Willamette Valley Economic Development Organization Sets Strategic Priorities For Next Three Years
Strategic Economic Development Corporation (SEDCOR) has announced a new strategic plan to guide the organization in its planning, activities, and initiatives. The strategic plan, released at the start of its new fiscal year, includes the organization’s mission and key objectives.
Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) and the College of Business at Oregon State University is offering “Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage”, a two-day intensive workshop.
- Go global or go away? No way!
- Wiggins Joins Lane Powell’s Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group
- Join the Port of Dalles for a celebration on July 31
- Ten years as Salem’s perfectly sized convention center
- Dallas G. Thomsen Named Chair of Sussman Shank’s Estates and Trusts Practice Group
- Creative Company receives award for Salem Convention Center advertising design
- Cannabis Creative Conference in Oregon Brings Businesses Together to Learn about Budding Opportunities
- Hiring Challenges & Solutions for Today’s Manufacturers