The new partnership will revolve around investment and wealth management services.
While the Bend City Council ultimately upheld the approval which enables OSU-Cascades to move forward with the 10 acre site, it did also thoughtfully consider the nature of its code requirements, resident concerns and OSU-Cascade’s efforts and suggestions and crafted conditions of approval to address potential impacts of the site in the area.
Is my drug-free workplace policy up in smoke?
More than 400 "Change Makers" will gather to invest in a socially sustainable community.
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is pleased to announce 12 finalists—from a record number of 67 nominees—for the 2014 OEN Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is pleased to announce three finalists for the inaugural OEN Game Changer Award.
- Wolfstone Elected to Boalt Hall Alumni Association's Board of Directors
- Sussman Shank Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America
- Patton Appointed to Cascade Aids Project Board of Directors
- Fifty-One Lane Powell Attorneys—Including 23 Portland Attorneys—Named Best Lawyers in America® 2015
- Andrew Schpak Becomes Chair of the ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Portland Business Alliance to honor executive and company for support of women in the workplace
- GoGreen Portland
- Eggum Appointed as Vice Chair of International Association of Defense Counsel's Employment Law Committee