For the fourth consecutive year, the Legal Marketing Association has named Barran Liebman’s Annual Seminar the Best Event in the Northwest.
Lane Powell raised more than $33,000 during the Oregon Lawyers Against Hunger (“OLAH”) food drive, benefiting the Oregon Food Bank. As the top fund-raiser during this year’s drive and for past years, Lane Powell again received the “Silver Barrel Award” — it is the Firm’s 16th year to receive this recognition.
Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc., a nonprofit organization, requests written proposals for a management review to be completed by August 15, 2014. An Intent to Respond is required to submit an RFP and to participate in the conference call to address RFP questions. The Intent to Respond is due at Energy Trust no later than 3 p.m. February 21, 2014.
EasyStreet® Inc., an enterprise-class Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and cloud provider, announced today that Rich Bader, one of the company’s founders and its only CEO since 1995, will retire at the end of January. EasyStreet also named Jon Thomsen as Chief Executive Officer.
Lane Powell Shareholder Michael R. Silvey was recently elected Chair of the Board of Directors of Proud Ground, a nonprofit community land trust that provides home ownership opportunities to first-time homebuyers of modest means.
Barran Liebman attorneys are excited that 2014 brings new board positions and increasing leadership roles for many of their attorneys. Over the next year, here are a few of the ways their attorneys will be making a difference.
Lane Powell was named by Martindale-Hubbell® (“Martindale”) to its “Top Ranked Law Firms™” list.
On Thursday, January 23, from 8 to 9:30 a.m. (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.), Lane Powell will hold a breakfast seminar titled “Portland’s Sick Leave Ordinance — What Employers Need to Know Now.”
Registration is open for the 2014 United Way Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend of Service. There are more than 1,000 volunteer spots allocated for people wanting to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy by volunteering to help in the four-county metro region.
- Jim Boeddeker Named EDCO Venture Catalyst Manager
- Traci Ray and Laura Salerno Owens Recognized by Oregon New Lawyers Division
- Iris Tilley Becomes Barran Liebman’s Newest Partner
- Dunn Carney Ag Summit 2014 on January 10, 2014
- NAPE Foundation Names Two Additional Lane Powell/Lee Nusich Scholarships
- Unitus Community Credit Union Welcomes Brian Alfano as VP of Member Services
- U.S. News and Best Lawyers Ranks Lane Powell Among the Nation's Top Law Firms
- Winners Selected at 10th Annual Bend Venture Conference on October 18