Portland Business Alliance Annual Meeting to honor members and spotlight importance of international trade
Registration is now open for Portland Business Alliance’s Annual Meeting, one of the largest business gatherings in Portland each year.
The Commission helps to advance the professionalism, equality and efficiency of Oregon's judicial branch of government.
QuickBooks Enterprise Users Attend Free
Dream Change, Inc., a nonprofit organization, opens registration for its new groundbreaking event – the Love Summit – on June 13, 2015 at Wieden+Kennedy advertising agency headquarters in Portland.
Parkinson's Resources of Oregon (PRO) is pleased to announce, long standing Intel manager, Kelly Sweeney has joined the agency’s Board of Directors as a member at large.
Local businesses interested in offering retail items, food and beverage, or passenger services at Portland International Airport are invited to attend one of two meetings on March 17.
The Firm was recognized for the strength of its case matters during 2014, including precedents set or verdicts with notable high dollar amounts at stake.
The Oregon Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services, will be hosting it’s Annual Dinner and Keynote event on March 12, 2015. The evening promises to be memorable, with this years Keynote, Christine McKinley.
Lane Powell will team with Oregon Business magazine for a half-day seminar titled “Best Practices For Best Employers™: How to Become One of ‘Oregon’s Best Workplaces’ Starting Today!”
- Best Practices For Best Employers™ Seminar
- Sussman Shank welcomes Matt Mertens to the Firm
- What To Do When An Employee Leaves And The Employer Suspects Electronically Stored Data Has Been Taken
- Karnopp Petersen proud to be a sponsor of the Bend Energy Challenge
- Reverse Vendor Fair gives businesses a chance to connect with University of Oregon, government agencies
- Dunn Carney 7th Annual Ag Summit on January 21, 2015
- OnPoint Community Credit Union partners with Raymond James
- Sussman Shank welcomes Amy Geerhart to the firm