Vanessa Sturgeon and Miller Nash LLP were selected as leaders in encouraging female advancement.
Eggum Appointed as Vice Chair of International Association of Defense Counsel's Employment Law Committee
Lane Powell Shareholder Susan K. Eggum has been elected as vice chair of programs and projects for the International Association of Defense Counsel’s (IADC’s) Employment Law Committee.
Geffen Mesher is saddened to announce the passing of long-time shareholder, Tom “Mike” Anderson, who died on July 10, 2014, from liver disease diagnosed after recent heart surgery. He was 55 years old.
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2014 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another five attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
From its first-ever member forum, to upcoming Board elections, the Oregon-based, non-profit health organization is focused on letting members control their healthcare destiny.
Barran Liebman is proud to announce that Sam Hernandez, an associate with the firm, has been honored by the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber with their Leadership Award.
- Sands Appointed to Classroom Law Project Board of Directors
- Alan Joins Lane Powell's Trusts and Estates Practice Group
- Regence Marketplace Offers New Private Exchange Health Insurance Option for Oregon Businesses
- Unitus Announces Amy Olson as Mortgage Lending Manager
- Oregon Convention Center wins sustainability award
- Oregon Court Strikes Down Same-Sex Marriage Ban: What Does It Mean for Employers?
- Nonprofits In Flux: Implications and Opportunities
- June 12: Feast with Local Food Heroes at Summer's First BBQ