Geffen Mesher is saddened to announce the passing of long-time shareholder, Tom “Mike” Anderson, who died on July 10, 2014, from liver disease diagnosed after recent heart surgery. He was 55 years old.
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2014 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another five attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
From its first-ever member forum, to upcoming Board elections, the Oregon-based, non-profit health organization is focused on letting members control their healthcare destiny.
Barran Liebman is proud to announce that Sam Hernandez, an associate with the firm, has been honored by the Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber with their Leadership Award.
Lisa C. Alan recently joined Lane Powell as Counsel to the Firm in the Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
The defined contribution model aims to drive consumer engagement in health decisions.
- Unitus Announces Amy Olson as Mortgage Lending Manager
- Oregon Convention Center wins sustainability award
- Oregon Court Strikes Down Same-Sex Marriage Ban: What Does It Mean for Employers?
- Nonprofits In Flux: Implications and Opportunities
- June 12: Feast with Local Food Heroes at Summer's First BBQ
- OnPoint Community Credit Union to Open Three New Branches
- Comcast, Community Partners to Improve Sites in Oregon & SW Washington
- Brand new format for NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson quarterly market reports