Ten years. Nearly 900,000 event attendees. More than $33 million in total net revenue. Steady revenue growth, year by year, and an unbroken record of operating in the black. By any measure, the Salem Convention Center is an acknowledged urban success. It is also a landmark player in downtown Salem's ongoing revitalization.
Sussman Shank has appointed Dallas G. Thomsen as chair of the firm’s Estates and Trusts Practice Group effective July 1, 2015.
Creative Company was recently recognized by the prestigious Summit International Awards for print advertising created for Salem Convention Center. Out of more than 5000 entries from 24 countries, the firm earned a Bronze Summit Creative Award in the Advertising Redesign category.
Cannabis Creative Conference in Oregon Brings Businesses Together to Learn about Budding Opportunities
National trade show will help businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals profit in the growing, legal marijuana industry.
BY KEN MADDEN
My company, Madden Industrial Craftsmen, has been in the business of helping manufacturers find skilled workers for 27 years, so I have been fighting the workforce challenges first hand. In addition, I Chair the Oregon Workforce Investment Board (OWIB), and I’m an elected Board Member for Portland Community College. These experiences give me a broad platform for witnessing how manufacturers are competing for talent with other industry sectors across the region.
BY KEN MADDEN
Over the past decade, the temporary workforce has increased dramatically in numbers. Many staffing services have been opened to meet this growing demand. This means that as an employee looking for work or an employer looking for contingent staffing, you have a lot more options to choose from. The following paragraphs will describe factors to consider when choosing a service to make sure you are getting the best return for your investment in time and money.
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2015 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another five attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
Small businesses are the lifeblood of our community—and as a community credit union, we deliver the extra help they need to achieve and maintain success.
3 Degrees Event Celebrates 5th Year Bringing Nonprofit and Business Professionals Together to Benefit Portland.
- Energy Trust of Oregon adds Lindsey Hardy to board
- Chaucer Foods to Hold Opening Event
- OnPoint Community Credit Union Announces Grand Opening of Hillsdale Branch
- Delap Announces New Executive Leadership Team
- 2015 Rotary Oregon Ethics in Business Awards Dinner is June 17th
- Sussman Shank Lead Counsel on Successful Complex $300+M Senior Housing and 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange Transaction
- Founders of 10 Barrel Brewing, Sock It to Me, Skyward to Share Their Stories at OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit: What’s Your Wilson?
- Portland Mayor to Make Special Appearance at The Love Summit on June 13th at Wieden+Kennedy