34 spots for food, 17 places to sip, and 7 sites to choose a brew beckon visitors.
Lane Powell is pleased to announce it has been named as one of the “Top 100 Firms for Female Attorneys” by Law360, based on the Firm’s female representation at the partner and nonpartner levels and its total number of female attorneys.
Earlier this month CEO of Gravity Payments, Dan Price, disrupted the payment inequality discussion worldwide by compassionately raising the minimum salary for each one of his 120 employees to $70k and cutting his $1M salary down to $70k.
Thinking about an MBA? Join us for our upcoming Wine & Cheese Information Session to learn more about Concordia University's MBA program.
Providing attendees with unique taste of the Northwest Reception.
The Atkinson Graduate School of Management at Willamette University has maintained its business accreditation by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Portland Business Alliance Annual Meeting to honor members and spotlight importance of international trade
Registration is now open for Portland Business Alliance’s Annual Meeting, one of the largest business gatherings in Portland each year.
- Mehrbani appointed to the Oregon State Bar’s Oregon Bench and Bar Commission on Professionalism
- empowered nw changing conference landscape in Oregon
- Dream Change Opens Registration for its First Annual ‘Love Summit’ at Wieden+Kennedy
- Veteran Intel Manager Appointed to Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon Board
- Outreach Meetings March 17 for PDX Concessions Opportunities
- Lane Powell Named ‘Oregon Firm of the Year’ by Benchmark Litigation for 2015
- SMPS Annual Dinner & Keynote — Celebrating A/E/C Leaders and Innovators
- Lane Powell Hosts 32nd Annual Labor and Employment Seminar