The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is pleased to announce 12 finalists—from a record number of 67 nominees—for the 2014 OEN Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) is pleased to announce three finalists for the inaugural OEN Game Changer Award.
Sussman Shank is proud to announce that eight attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Lane Powell Shareholder William T. Patton has been appointed to the board of directors for Cascade AIDS Project, an organization that provides educational services and outreach to thousands of Oregonians living with HIV/AIDS.
Fifty-one Lane Powell lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® (Best Lawyers) 2015; of those selected, 23 lawyers are from the Firm’s office in Portland, Oregon.
Barran Liebman is proud to announce that Andrew Schpak, a Partner of the firm, has been named Chair of the American Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division for the 2014-2015 bar year.
- Portland Business Alliance to honor executive and company for support of women in the workplace
- GoGreen Portland
- Eggum Appointed as Vice Chair of International Association of Defense Counsel's Employment Law Committee
- Tom "Mike" Anderson, shareholder at Geffen Mesher, passes away
- Fifteen Lane Powell Attorneys Named 'Oregon Super Lawyers' and Five Named as 'Oregon Rising Stars'
- Oregon's Health CO-OP puts democratized healthcare into action
- PDX's First Skyscraper Gains New Heights with Randall Investment Group
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber honors Sam Hernandez