The SHOC Walk & Run is an opportunity for families, survivors, supporters and businesses from various communities to join together for a common cause. Additionally, it helps carry out SHOC Foundation’s mission of raising funds for research, increasing public awareness, and empowering ovarian cancer survivors during their fight.
Nearly 700,000 people in the United States are currently living with a primary brain tumor, and roughly 69,000 more will be diagnosed this year. The Portland Brain Tumor Walk works to raise awareness and resources in order to help fund programs aimed to fight and cure brain tumors. In doing so, the event offers an opportunity for friends and family to honor or remember those affected by brain tumors, connect with others passionate about the cause and to help educate the community.
One Day Conference to bring together 300+ regional business and government leaders.
Mid-Willamette Valley Economic Development Organization Sets Strategic Priorities For Next Three Years
Strategic Economic Development Corporation (SEDCOR) has announced a new strategic plan to guide the organization in its planning, activities, and initiatives. The strategic plan, released at the start of its new fiscal year, includes the organization’s mission and key objectives.
Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) and the College of Business at Oregon State University is offering “Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage”, a two-day intensive workshop.
Robert S. Wiggins has joined Lane Powell as a Shareholder in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. Wiggins is a well-known lawyer, entrepreneur, and investor with more than 30 years of experience leading and advising established and emerging companies in the Pacific Northwest. Wiggins will focus his practice on offering outside general counsel services, including general corporate and board representation, business transactions and capital events.
DEDICATION PARTY: Help the Port of The Dalles celebrate its newest shovel-ready industrial land Friday, July 31, from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
Ten years. Nearly 900,000 event attendees. More than $33 million in total net revenue. Steady revenue growth, year by year, and an unbroken record of operating in the black. By any measure, the Salem Convention Center is an acknowledged urban success. It is also a landmark player in downtown Salem's ongoing revitalization.
- Dallas G. Thomsen Named Chair of Sussman Shank’s Estates and Trusts Practice Group
- Creative Company receives award for Salem Convention Center advertising design
- Cannabis Creative Conference in Oregon Brings Businesses Together to Learn about Budding Opportunities
- Hiring Challenges & Solutions for Today’s Manufacturers
- Selecting the Best Staffing Company for your Business
- Fifteen Lane Powell Attorneys Named "Oregon Super Lawyers" and Five Named as "Oregon Rising Stars"
- Helping small businesses — and our community — thrive
- Nonprofits and Businesses Mix and Mingle at Sunset in Old Town PDX