Lane Powell will team with Oregon Business magazine for a half-day seminar titled “Best Practices For Best Employers™: How to Become One of ‘Oregon’s Best Workplaces’ Starting Today!”
What To Do When An Employee Leaves And The Employer Suspects Electronically Stored Data Has Been Taken
If you have given a former employee access to your company’s electronic information by virtue of assigning a desktop or laptop computer and you suspect he or she of having taken electronically stored data, there are several steps to follow to preserve electronic forensic evidence from spoliation.
The official launch will be Jan. 14.
Reverse Vendor Fair gives businesses a chance to connect with University of Oregon, government agencies
In a switch on the traditional trade show, representatives from UO departments and local and state agencies will host tables to connect with businesses and vendors. The fourth Reverse Vendor Fair will take place Wednesday, Feb. 25, in Eugene.
Featuring Oregon Department of Agriculture Director Katy Coba along with high-profile Oregon Ag attorney Tim Bernasek whose recent matters include representing the Oregon wheat farmer who discovered unreleased “Roundup Ready” resistant GMO wheat growing in his fields.
The new partnership will revolve around investment and wealth management services.
- How the Bend City Council addressed OSU Cascades' campus application
- Karnopp Petersen: Measure 91 Employment Law Briefing
- 2014 GoGreen Portland Conference Kicks Off Next Week
- Dallas Thomsen and Victor Roehm Named Partners of the Firm
- OnPoint Community Credit Union Announces Grand Opening
- OEN Announces Finalists for the 21st Annual Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards
- OEN Announces Finalists for its Inaugural Game Changer Award
- Wolfstone Elected to Boalt Hall Alumni Association's Board of Directors