Keynote Speaker: Jim Bernau, Founder, Willamette Valley Vineyards; $10,000 of higher education scholarships to be awarded.
Sussman Shank Lead Counsel on Successful Complex $300+M Senior Housing and 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange Transaction
Sussman Shank LLP served as lead counsel for both the sale of 9 assisted living, memory care, and independent living campuses in Washington, Oregon, and California to a publicly-traded REIT, and the acquisition of 11 single-tenant net lease properties. This transaction was unique because it included both the sale of licensed senior housing facilities and a complicated 1031 tax deferred exchange transaction.
Founders of 10 Barrel Brewing, Sock It to Me, Skyward to Share Their Stories at OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit: What’s Your Wilson?
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) will be presenting its third annual Entrepreneurial Summit on Friday, June 5 at Castaway in Portland, Oregon.
On June 13th Mayor Charlie Hales will attend nonprofit organization Dream Change’s inaugural Love Summit and will introduce one of its keynote speakers, Dan Wieden of Wieden+Kennedy advertising agency.
Lane Powell is pleased to announce it has been named as one of the “Top 100 Firms for Female Attorneys” by Law360, based on the Firm’s female representation at the partner and nonpartner levels and its total number of female attorneys.
Earlier this month CEO of Gravity Payments, Dan Price, disrupted the payment inequality discussion worldwide by compassionately raising the minimum salary for each one of his 120 employees to $70k and cutting his $1M salary down to $70k.
Thinking about an MBA? Join us for our upcoming Wine & Cheese Information Session to learn more about Concordia University's MBA program.
Providing attendees with unique taste of the Northwest Reception.
- Willamette University MBA Maintains Prestigious AACSB Business Accreditation
- Small Business Cloud Empowered
- Portland Business Alliance Annual Meeting to honor members and spotlight importance of international trade
- Mehrbani appointed to the Oregon State Bar’s Oregon Bench and Bar Commission on Professionalism
- empowered nw changing conference landscape in Oregon
- Dream Change Opens Registration for its First Annual ‘Love Summit’ at Wieden+Kennedy
- Veteran Intel Manager Appointed to Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon Board
- Outreach Meetings March 17 for PDX Concessions Opportunities