Lisa C. Alan recently joined Lane Powell as Counsel to the Firm in the Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
The defined contribution model aims to drive consumer engagement in health decisions.
The former Umpqua Bank, JPMorgan Chase Assistant Vice President joins Credit Union.
BY THE OREGON CONVENTION CENTER
The Oregon Convention Center received the 2014 Green Award at Travel Portland’s 35th Annual Tourism & Hospitality Industry Awards Celebration.
BY BANU RAMACHANDRAN
The federal court for the District of Oregon struck down Oregon's 2004 state constitutional amendment defining marriage as solely between one man and one woman. Oregon now becomes the latest state to recognize same-sex marriages performed within its own borders.
The nonprofit sector envisions a just and inclusive society spurred equally by innovation and adaptation and comprised of active citizens, effective institutions, and vibrant communities. But are nonprofits actually adopting the ideas that will change lives or simply rebranding old models?
On June 12, Edible Portland and Ecotrust are holding their 7th annual Local Hero Awards, with a keynote by Nell Newman, to honor outstanding members of our local food community.
Three new branches signify OnPoint’s commitment to increase access for members.
On Saturday, April 26, more than 1,900 local Comcast employees and their families, friends and community partners will “make change happen” as they volunteer to improve schools and nonprofits in Oregon and Southwest Washington as part of Comcast’s 13th Comcast Cares Day.
- Brand new format for NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson quarterly market reports
- Barran Liebman’s Sam Hernandez Recognized as "Rising Litigator"
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters Passes Self-Insurance Bill for Small Businesses
- Weston Technology Solutions and Lumbermens Insurance Hosts April 2nd Seminar on Digital Liability in a Regulated World
- Urbach Appointed to Queen's Bench Board of Directors
- Barran Liebman Welcomes New Associates
- Lane Powell Law Firm and Attorneys Davis, Mehrbani, Jagla and Swanson Named as 'Top' in the 2014 World Trademark Review 1000
- Capital Pacific Bank Recognized as a Certified B Corporation