Lane Powell was named by Martindale-Hubbell® (“Martindale”) to its “Top Ranked Law Firms™” list.
On Thursday, January 23, from 8 to 9:30 a.m. (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.), Lane Powell will hold a breakfast seminar titled “Portland’s Sick Leave Ordinance — What Employers Need to Know Now.”
Registration is open for the 2014 United Way Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend of Service. There are more than 1,000 volunteer spots allocated for people wanting to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy by volunteering to help in the four-county metro region.
BEND, OR – December 18, 2013 - Economic Development for Central Oregon (EDCO) is pleased to announce the hiring of Jim Boeddeker as Venture Catalyst Manager, replacing Jim Coonan in the role, effective December 23, 2013.
The Oregon New Lawyers Division of the Oregon State Bar recognized two of Barran Liebman’s own at their Annual Meeting and Social on November 1.
Barran Liebman LLP is proud to announce that Iris Tilley has been named a partner with the firm. Iris has been with Barran Liebman since 2009 and is a member of the Employee Benefits practice group. She advises employers in all aspects of employee benefits, including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, retirement plans, compensation agreements, and health care reform.
Dunn Carney will host its annual Ag Summit on Jan. 10, 2014 at the Holiday Inn in Wilsonville, OR. We are very pleased to welcome Dr. Sherri Noxel, Director of the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University College of Business as our Keynote speaker.
The Naa Amerley Palm Education ("NAPE") Foundation recently awarded two more Lane Powell/Lee Nusich Scholarships to deserving students attending institutions of higher learning in Ghana. Including the most recent recipients, a total of 48 scholarships have been awarded to Ghanaian university students since the scholarship foundation started in January 2009.
Unitus Community Credit Union, a Portland-based credit union with more than 80,000 members, has announced the addition of Brian Alfano as Vice President of Member Services. Alfano will provide strategic leadership over Unitus’ member experience to ensure consistency across delivery channels, including branch operations, member support, and products and services.
- U.S. News and Best Lawyers Ranks Lane Powell Among the Nation's Top Law Firms
- Winners Selected at 10th Annual Bend Venture Conference on October 18
- Button Joins Lane Powell's Litigation Practice Group
- Mehrbani Elected Chair of the International Trademark Association Subcommittee
- Gov. Kitzhaber Appoints McMonies to Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Committee
- Bird Elected Vice President-Portland of National Association of Corporate Directors Northwest Chapter
- In 2015, Wordstock Festival Book Fair Will Move to Portland State University
- Delight 2013 Digital Strategy Workshop to Feature Colin O’Neill and Barbara Holmes of ISITE Design