The nonprofit sector envisions a just and inclusive society spurred equally by innovation and adaptation and comprised of active citizens, effective institutions, and vibrant communities. But are nonprofits actually adopting the ideas that will change lives or simply rebranding old models?
On June 12, Edible Portland and Ecotrust are holding their 7th annual Local Hero Awards, with a keynote by Nell Newman, to honor outstanding members of our local food community.
Three new branches signify OnPoint’s commitment to increase access for members.
On Saturday, April 26, more than 1,900 local Comcast employees and their families, friends and community partners will “make change happen” as they volunteer to improve schools and nonprofits in Oregon and Southwest Washington as part of Comcast’s 13th Comcast Cares Day.
NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson just completed their newly rebranded First Quarter Market Reports. Not only does it feature a brand new format, but the report ensures accuracy due to the annual truing up of their database.
Samuel Hernandez, an Associate at Barran Liebman, is the recipient of a 2014 Oregon State Bar Litigation Section Rising Litigator Award.
On March 14, 2014 Governor Kitzhaber signed House Bill 4050 into law. Introduced by the Oregon Association for Health Underwriters (OAHU), HB 4050 gives small businesses the option of self-insuring for their health benefits.
Weston Technology Solutions and Lumbermens Insurance Hosts April 2nd Seminar on Digital Liability in a Regulated World
BEND, Ore. – Weston Technology Solutions and Lumbermens Insurance will host a digital privacy seminar that will educate and discuss solutions for the growing liability involved with accessing and handling private information. Speakers will include Mark Smith, CPCU, RPLU from The Swett & Crawford Group and Brock McFarlane, CEO and Founder of Weston Technology Solutions.
Lane Powell Shareholder Tanya Durkee Urbach has been appointed to the Board of Directors for Queen’s Bench, the Portland chapter of Oregon Women Lawyers.
- Barran Liebman Welcomes New Associates
- Lane Powell Law Firm and Attorneys Davis, Mehrbani, Jagla and Swanson Named as 'Top' in the 2014 World Trademark Review 1000
- Capital Pacific Bank Recognized as a Certified B Corporation
- Lane Powell Hosts 31st Annual Labor and Employment Seminar
- Oregon Business Names Barran Liebman to the 100 Best List for 5th Consecutive Year
- Long Selected as Fellow for 2014 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Four Years Running: Barran Liebman’s Annual Seminar is the Best in the Northwest
- Lane Powell Raises More Than $33,000 for Oregon Food Bank