Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) and the College of Business at Oregon State University is offering “Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage”, a two-day intensive workshop.
34 spots for food, 17 places to sip, and 7 sites to choose a brew beckon visitors.
Robert S. Wiggins has joined Lane Powell as a Shareholder in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. Wiggins is a well-known lawyer, entrepreneur, and investor with more than 30 years of experience leading and advising established and emerging companies in the Pacific Northwest. Wiggins will focus his practice on offering outside general counsel services, including general corporate and board representation, business transactions and capital events.
DEDICATION PARTY: Help the Port of The Dalles celebrate its newest shovel-ready industrial land Friday, July 31, from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
Ten years. Nearly 900,000 event attendees. More than $33 million in total net revenue. Steady revenue growth, year by year, and an unbroken record of operating in the black. By any measure, the Salem Convention Center is an acknowledged urban success. It is also a landmark player in downtown Salem's ongoing revitalization.
Sussman Shank has appointed Dallas G. Thomsen as chair of the firm’s Estates and Trusts Practice Group effective July 1, 2015.
Creative Company was recently recognized by the prestigious Summit International Awards for print advertising created for Salem Convention Center. Out of more than 5000 entries from 24 countries, the firm earned a Bronze Summit Creative Award in the Advertising Redesign category.
Cannabis Creative Conference in Oregon Brings Businesses Together to Learn about Budding Opportunities
National trade show will help businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals profit in the growing, legal marijuana industry.
- Hiring Challenges & Solutions for Today’s Manufacturers
- Selecting the Best Staffing Company for your Business
- Fifteen Lane Powell Attorneys Named "Oregon Super Lawyers" and Five Named as "Oregon Rising Stars"
- Helping small businesses — and our community — thrive
- Nonprofits and Businesses Mix and Mingle at Sunset in Old Town PDX
- Energy Trust of Oregon adds Lindsey Hardy to board
- Chaucer Foods to Hold Opening Event
- OnPoint Community Credit Union Announces Grand Opening of Hillsdale Branch