Oregon Sick Leave is here, and changes to the federal white-collar worker regulations are on the way. This workshop will prepare you for both. We invite you to participate in an interactive discussion on how to start planning now for the future impact on your operations and finances.
This Roundtable will cover numerous issues under the employer "shared responsibility" rules of the Affordable Care Act, including how to track the "full-time" status of variable-hour employees, temporary or seasonal employees, and employees who experience a change in status or a break in service. Additionally, we will provide a brief overview of Code sections 6055 and 6056, which require most mid-sized and large employers to submit their first information reports to the IRS in early 2016 regarding the health insurance coverage being offered to employees. We invite you to participate in an interactive discussion on how to prepare for the future impact of the shared responsibility rules on your operations and finances.
Forty-Eight Lane Powell Attorneys - Including 21 Portland Attorneys - Named Best Lawyers in America 2016; Three Named 'Lawyer of the Year' For Specific Practice Areas
Forty-eight Lane Powell lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® (Best Lawyers) 2016; of those selected, 21 are from the Firm’s office in Portland, Oregon.
Tom Kramer Named Best Lawyers “Lawyer Of The Year” And Thirteen Bullard Law Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers® In America For 2016
Only a single lawyer in each practice area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant.
Boly:Welch creates sustainable succession plan.
Discussing marijuana, diversity, and discrimination.
Supporting a new generation of thoughtful leaders.
- Bullard Law Employees Join SHOC Foundation for 11th Annual SHOC Walk & Run
- Bullard Law Supports 10th Annual Portland Brain Tumor Walk
- Eighth Annual GoGreen Portland Conference Program Agenda Announced
- Mid-Willamette Valley Economic Development Organization Sets Strategic Priorities For Next Three Years
- Business Analytics Workshop Offered through OSU Sheds Insight on Important Business Practices
- Go global or go away? No way!
- Wiggins Joins Lane Powell’s Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group
- Join the Port of Dalles for a celebration on July 31