3 Degrees Event Celebrates 5th Year Bringing Nonprofit and Business Professionals Together to Benefit Portland.
Bend energy leader brings passion for efficiency and renewable energy to the nonprofit.
Colette Young to lead staff at Southwest Portland branch.
Keynote Speaker: Jim Bernau, Founder, Willamette Valley Vineyards; $10,000 of higher education scholarships to be awarded.
Sussman Shank Lead Counsel on Successful Complex $300+M Senior Housing and 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange Transaction
Sussman Shank LLP served as lead counsel for both the sale of 9 assisted living, memory care, and independent living campuses in Washington, Oregon, and California to a publicly-traded REIT, and the acquisition of 11 single-tenant net lease properties. This transaction was unique because it included both the sale of licensed senior housing facilities and a complicated 1031 tax deferred exchange transaction.
Founders of 10 Barrel Brewing, Sock It to Me, Skyward to Share Their Stories at OEN’s Entrepreneurial Summit: What’s Your Wilson?
The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) will be presenting its third annual Entrepreneurial Summit on Friday, June 5 at Castaway in Portland, Oregon.
On June 13th Mayor Charlie Hales will attend nonprofit organization Dream Change’s inaugural Love Summit and will introduce one of its keynote speakers, Dan Wieden of Wieden+Kennedy advertising agency.
- McMinnville, Oregon launches the Taste Mac campaign
- Lane Powell Named One of the 'Top 100 Firms for Female Attorneys' by Law360
- Dan Price, Gravity Payments CEO, to Speak at the Love Summit
- Concordia University MBA Wine & Cheese Information Session
- empowered nw conference partners with Stoller Family Vineyard
- CFM Turns 25
- Willamette University MBA Maintains Prestigious AACSB Business Accreditation
- Small Business Cloud Empowered