What To Do When An Employee Leaves And The Employer Suspects Electronically Stored Data Has Been Taken
If you have given a former employee access to your company’s electronic information by virtue of assigning a desktop or laptop computer and you suspect he or she of having taken electronically stored data, there are several steps to follow to preserve electronic forensic evidence from spoliation.
The official launch will be Jan. 14.
Reverse Vendor Fair gives businesses a chance to connect with University of Oregon, government agencies
In a switch on the traditional trade show, representatives from UO departments and local and state agencies will host tables to connect with businesses and vendors. The fourth Reverse Vendor Fair will take place Wednesday, Feb. 25, in Eugene.
Featuring Oregon Department of Agriculture Director Katy Coba along with high-profile Oregon Ag attorney Tim Bernasek whose recent matters include representing the Oregon wheat farmer who discovered unreleased “Roundup Ready” resistant GMO wheat growing in his fields.
The new partnership will revolve around investment and wealth management services.
While the Bend City Council ultimately upheld the approval which enables OSU-Cascades to move forward with the 10 acre site, it did also thoughtfully consider the nature of its code requirements, resident concerns and OSU-Cascade’s efforts and suggestions and crafted conditions of approval to address potential impacts of the site in the area.
Is my drug-free workplace policy up in smoke?
More than 400 "Change Makers" will gather to invest in a socially sustainable community.
- Dallas Thomsen and Victor Roehm Named Partners of the Firm
- OnPoint Community Credit Union Announces Grand Opening
- OEN Announces Finalists for the 21st Annual Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards
- OEN Announces Finalists for its Inaugural Game Changer Award
- Wolfstone Elected to Boalt Hall Alumni Association's Board of Directors
- Sussman Shank Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America
- Patton Appointed to Cascade Aids Project Board of Directors
- Fifty-One Lane Powell Attorneys—Including 23 Portland Attorneys—Named Best Lawyers in America® 2015