Sussman Shank is proud to announce that eight attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Lane Powell Shareholder William T. Patton has been appointed to the board of directors for Cascade AIDS Project, an organization that provides educational services and outreach to thousands of Oregonians living with HIV/AIDS.
Fifty-one Lane Powell lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® (Best Lawyers) 2015; of those selected, 23 lawyers are from the Firm’s office in Portland, Oregon.
Barran Liebman is proud to announce that Andrew Schpak, a Partner of the firm, has been named Chair of the American Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division for the 2014-2015 bar year.
Vanessa Sturgeon and Miller Nash LLP were selected as leaders in encouraging female advancement.
Eggum Appointed as Vice Chair of International Association of Defense Counsel's Employment Law Committee
Lane Powell Shareholder Susan K. Eggum has been elected as vice chair of programs and projects for the International Association of Defense Counsel’s (IADC’s) Employment Law Committee.
Geffen Mesher is saddened to announce the passing of long-time shareholder, Tom “Mike” Anderson, who died on July 10, 2014, from liver disease diagnosed after recent heart surgery. He was 55 years old.
- Fifteen Lane Powell Attorneys Named 'Oregon Super Lawyers' and Five Named as 'Oregon Rising Stars'
- Oregon's Health CO-OP puts democratized healthcare into action
- PDX's First Skyscraper Gains New Heights with Randall Investment Group
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber honors Sam Hernandez
- 3 Degrees 2 Unite 1 Community returns to Portland
- Sands Appointed to Classroom Law Project Board of Directors
- Alan Joins Lane Powell's Trusts and Estates Practice Group
- Regence Marketplace Offers New Private Exchange Health Insurance Option for Oregon Businesses