OSU professors want to harvest plastics from poplar trees. Success could potentially provide a more sustainable alternative to oil-based plastics.
This month's Powerlist ranks utilities by annual megawatt-hour or therm sales in Oregon.
Despite years of planning it could be years before the state starts ocean energy permitting. Critics say that puts development at risk.
When the governor needed help with education reform, he turned to a powerhouse husband and wife who've been a team since their college days.
- Oregon economic indicators as of March 2011
- Student angels invest with success
- Commercial fishing revenue rebounds
- Ski startup launches in Portland
- Hard-money lender takes up coaching
- Folium enhances audiobooks
- Dealwatch- May 2011
- Cell phone company targets seniors
- Crimson Trace's laser focus
- Incubator focuses on green, tech
- Women entrepreneurs trail behind
- Oregon mills prepare for Japan's rebuilding
Page 1 of 4